Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rain after soooooooooooo long


Rain after so long


Its raining in delhi after a long time and it it feels great watching the rain come down heavily from my window seat in the office.

Rain in delhi has been a rare sight in Delhi this year , and hence whenever it has come down i do feel exited and rejoiced.

I love seeing the rain fall down , and it is the one thing that always makes me smile whenever i see it.

The last time the rain came falling down as when i was admitted in Max and i was watching it from the hospitals confined windows , it did not give me the pleasure i am having today.

My seat is just adjacent to the window , the kind of seat i always wanted to have and i am experiencing a certain high at this point of time.

The only thing missing here is a bottle of whiskey and some chilled beer , i am having to make up that with a glass of machine coffee here :)

No comments: